One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Canada Post numero 2

We dropped off my little brother the day after we arrived. Went for a little tour around the pier at Halifax with him and then drove him to the airport. We both felt super terrible leaving without him. It was this horendous feeling because my little brother is such a hoot, we immediately thought it was super quiet and not at all fun.
From this and from a few things that happened with my little bro, came the exclamation "This vacation sucks!". This sentence was cried out many times throughout the vacation at certain comical moments (i.e when we were stranded at the airport for a whole night). It is still the source of a lot of laughter till this day. I love when inside jokes are created. Do you have one?

Alright so this walk was my Everest! I have never died so much trying to get up a mountain so fast. We had a dinner apointment we needed to get to so the 10 kilometers we walked had to be done in 4 hours.




Best sign I have ever seen!



So happy to get to the end.









The whole way was only stairs made of uneven rocks. It was horrible. This is actually the easiest part, most of it was straight up.



That small building down there next to the river is where we came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment