One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Because I couldn't resist



Sigh aren't they lovely? I couldn't even resist a little tiny bit, the second I saw them I thought "They have to be mine!"
This never happens between me and one of the shoe population of the world, so the call had to be answered. They are Fratelli Rosseti design but of course are the only ones that aren't on the site. Do you really have to be in Italy to find the best of an Italian brand? That seems ridiculous.

Suffice it to say I ended the day with a smile on my face and I will now broadcast my happiness! Or I am in the process of....
Anyways a few snaps of today!


Darling mother with her lovely new necklace and fantastic giddiness for such an early hour. 


Breakfast which took a surprisingly long time to find. Biggest difference between France and Italy? You can't find breakfast in Italy anywhere! And in the afternoon the shops open at 3. That seems lazy and I live in France. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Italy.
Although this does bring about some of the greatest signs I've ever seen. Couldn't snap a pic since the flow in the streets of Venice are much like the water and you do not stop when you are in it, but there was a brilliant sign on one of the stores that read.
"Open Sometime"
Oh Italy. Five bonus points.


My Dad is simply the best guy ever. And I love his eyebrows in this picture!

 The Rialto Bridge.


Father in his new stylish hat, if I do say so myself.




You can tell it is the early morning no?

No comments:

Post a Comment