One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Animals in Canada! Part I

   So these pictures are the ones we took with my Mom's camera.


This adorable little man was in the middle, the exact middle of the path, on our way down form teh Acropole des Draveur. He didn't seem to mind me snapping 60 pictures of him.

Once he was finished eating, he washed his face and calmly went back into his home. It was fabulous.

Dear dear by the side of the road. On the way to and back from the walk we did we saw this darling in the exact same spot. Must be her favorite roadside. It worries me though...


This little darling did not like us and our car, here you see him showing his lovely spikes to us...

Castor!

You'll see more pictures of these fabulous creatures when I post the photos from camera. They were so interesting to watch!


Wolves. They just make me think of my lovely Husky.

This is a Caribou. I have nothing else to say.... Reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment