One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Animals in Canada! Part II

These pictures are from my camera.


We almost squished this guy. We screeched to a stop and my heart jumped out of my chest. But he was safe. Running across the street as a car is driving by isn't a good idea...

This took about sixty pictures to get before I actually got a non-blurry, not-only-the-tail shot.


It was FANTASTIC being near these beautiful animals.


Her baby was so adorable.

This was from veeery far away.
 


Alright so these darlings were brilliant.



They were so sweet with each other.

In flight. I stood there with a camera pointing at the sky for about an hour.


The babies were adorable.



Never seen one of these in real life before! So cute!


These guys were brilliant! They arrived the second we came up to their little river area because we were wearing the same hats as the feeders (it was raining). Here his nostrils are wide open to check if we have food.


No comments:

Post a Comment