One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vacation TIME!!!

Alrighty my darlings I will depart tomorrow for a fantastic adventure in Nova Scotia. Never been to Canada before and I'm going to explore the east side before I go and live in the west side.
So very excited to get away from everything. I would say computers (because I was going to) but that's only because my work is on them, I love blogging and writing and general surfing (on the internet). But stress relief is needed, so the old internet is not come along for the ride.
I will see you all in two weeks time!

I'm leaving you with this.
This is a present I made for my mother for Christmas last year. I can't believe we're already this far into the next year already!


My Mom wanted a cloth bag because they're really light, so I decided why not make her one for Xmas that was cute on top of everything. 

And for once the zipper closes in the correct direction for a right handed person. I'm sorry but all my bags that have a nice drawing of picture or a general side to point at people, then have the zipper close towards your back if you sling your bag over her right arm. This isn't very smart.... Has anyone ever lived in France??? It is the land of pickpockets! No zippers away!

I made the inside out of Japanese fabric. One large pocket on one side and two on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment