One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Steampunk Attitude

Alright so I'm not sure if I've said this before but I am an extreme supporter of Steampunk fashion and attitude, and basically everything Steampunk. I love older things and the integration of the new with the style and manufacturing of the old.
So I was at 'Le Train Bleu' at the Gare de Lyon in Paris. This restaurant is a super Steampunk-like place. The gare is pretty old and this is the only part of it that has never been changed.


Very comfortable chairs.


 Fantastic hot chocolate! It's warm melted chocolate and warm milk in two pouring cups to mix as you wish. And they give you extra milk if you need any. Yum!




Lovely mother! Came all the way to Paris to help me with all the luggage.

Feeling pretty tired after carrying around luggage and stuff.

 Allez a little smile anyways.


The Special tea was delicious! And so was that fantastic cake. 


It is so beautiful inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment