One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back from the Alps - Part 2


These are some pictures from dinner when Dad managed to be in Switzerland with us for a day! Yay! My Daddsy darling and Mom.



Such a lovely room. The restaurant has a big room for all the diners and then small rooms for bigger groups. There wasn't many people so we got the room!
 


Getting some eyes from the guys. My camera was not always appreciated. Sigh...


Doggy loving when we get back home.


She looks like one of those bear carpets in this picture.



 I love this picture! Little bro and me have so little good pictures together where we are actually both  smiling. LOVE my brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment