One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer

There are four seasons as you all may know, and there are many things people love about each season. And actually I've met people with a favorite season, most of which it was summer. I have deduced that most people love summer most because that's when the vacation is. I loved the 'idea' of summer coming up because school was going to be out, not the actual reality of having to face the summer.

So here is a little list of the greats and not-so-greats about summer.

I LOVE:
-The Sun only because without it we'd all be dead.
-Being able to swim in the pool
-Not having school (even though this year and next year that dream is gone and after that I doubt work will let that dream live on either--- So I'm changing this to a USED TO)
-Shorts weather
-The sound of cicadas (South of France is FILLED with these little (or big) guys)
-Going on walks in the Mountains, usually the Alps
-Lots of reading getting done (thanks to no school so maybe no more...)
-Summer Movies
-Cherries, Mandarines..... Fruits!



Mother's second swim of the summer!






It was my first swim of the summer and boy was I happy to finally get into that fresh water after the weather we've been having.


Extremely happy to try out my new retro looking swimming suit. It is so fantastic and great fabric and durability. Yes apparently I am  a walking commercial but whatever I really liked it.
It's from Seafolly, a lot of their stuff is great. 



I ABHOR:
-The Sun when it burns me or generally when I'm in it... (I'm sorry for the redheadliness that is me)
-The Beach and everyone's sudden fascination with it when it is the hottest time of the year.
-Long, long days
-The HEAT (South of France, it was 39°C the other day that's.... 102°F)
-Not being able to eat chocolate (It's too hot)

Ah well I can find more things to like, yay for being positive! Even though Summer is my least favored season I still look forward to some things, as we all should!
My hair color and sensitive skin make me slightly bias in my opinion, I do apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment