One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back from the Alps - Forgotten Part 5

So I forgot one amazing thing that happened while we were in Switzerland. Or more accurately when we went to Zermatt. We were not only bedazzled by the beautiful yet lonely Matterhorn and the panoramic view at the top of the crémallière train. No. After having walked around, and deciding that if my little brother was too lazy to come anywhere during our holidays without work as an excuse then he wouldn't get food, we went on the search for a restaurant.
I love a lot of things about Japan, but I think one of my biggest things is Japanese food. Normal then that I would jump at the chance of eating some, even more so when my mother's friend Annie tells us she has never had any before. So we decide on the place.


Myoko had possibly some of the best japanese food I had tasted in a long time! Anyone who goes to Zermatt MUST go here.


Kimono napkin, so adorable! And really difficult to figure out, I had at the time but I have already forgotten.... sigh


The restaurant itself is really tiny and at the end of a long stone path.

We ate in the garden. I took this picture after a big group of people (who had been sitting at the table you see in the front here, with the addition of two table they removed when the people left) had just left. It was a giant group of older japanese people, on vacation I guess, but even though I didn't exactly understand what they were talking their talking and laughter was so amazingly heartfelt and happy that we couldn't help but all be happy just listening to them.



It was D-licious.


PS: I love this tea. But I've known this for much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment