One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back from a very very veryyyy long trip

This blog isn't here to complain about things and I think that we should always look at the positive side of things, so this will be short.


Landlady stole my deposit before I even pay rent, Washing machine broke in Paris apartment, Landlady wouldn't help in any way, shop downstairs was flooded.
Fiouuuuu..... That's all.
On the positive side the people living downstairs from my (old) apartment are SO sweet and didn't care about the flooding, telling me to stop stressing. Even though my landlady is bad there asre still fantastic people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment