One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back from the Alps! - Part 3

On the second day that I was able to take some time off of work and some extra time with my darling mother. Mom, Annie and I set off to Zermatt, THE tourist destination where we have been a couple times before.
I can tell you, this was the best time yet.


The Matterhorn
 

These are old houses where they kept the hay and wheat.

 

Beautiful hotel.

Mother darling talking to father before we take the train up to see the panoramic view of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountains.


Annie spilt something on her shirt.

Mother and me!





I love this mountain!






I was actually half afraid I was going to drop my camera through the window while taking this picture.

The observatory at the end line of the small train.

Another fabulous glacier.





So in every case if you go to Zermatt you have to go to the top of the mountain with the little train.
 


Such an Amazing View!

The sparkling stones in the dust on the ground made my space boots look even more spacy.

Walking back down.

Annie pretending that she is parapenting down the side of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment