One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Writing



I think I have mentioned before that I am writing a book and I finished it in the summer. I am at my third rewrite now. And almost completely done typing it out. This is the last rewrite (I think...) and I couldn't be more excited!
I think, that feeling of completion to just know that I finished it, is brilliant. I know selling is the actual hard part but my 'feeling of completion' is going to go a long way.


I think it helps too that every time I read my book I giggle uncontrollably at my awesome story. Isn't it important that something you do pleases you, first and foremost?

No comments:

Post a Comment