One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Old Friends

One of my best friends from when I was young in my village in the South of France was up in Paris just for one day yesterday. After an interesting Youtube event at my school where they explained things that I already knew I went to grab some food to prepare a dinner for her. The problem being, butchers and fromageries (I have no idea what the word is in english for a shop where they sell cheese is) are closed on Mondays. So, resigned, I decided to instead bring her to a delicious restaurant that I had been to once before.
Le Potager du Père Thierry is a small restaurant just a few steps away from the Funiculaire that brings you up to the Sacré Coeur of Montmartre (where I live). This adorable little restaurant is miniscule but amazingly welcoming and charming. The people there are always up for a little conversation and the hostesses great smile will always put one on your face. The dinner is extremely french and if you really want to enjoy all French cuisine of the good old days I recommend anything on their menu.


 I love the clever use of the colanders as lamp shades!



The food is absolutely DELICIOUS!
 

 Anais is such a sweetheart!

Even though my darling Anaïs forgot to dry her hands and is extremely impressive in the way she can completely imprint her hands on her pants.

1 comment: