One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Swiss Easter fun!

After arriving, finally, at our little Chalet in Switzerland we made our way to one of our regular restaurants, la Cabane.




Silly little brother.










The next day we headed out to Sion, the city just down the mountain from us. After going around a but we found this adorable little flower shop, that just had the cutest displays ever!




















Here is my reason why the displays were the cutest ever. The most adorable white rabbits were hopping around in the window display!
I love Easter!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment