One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Walking in the mountains

We went on a lovely walk the other day. Strutting forth into the unknown of the mountain opposite to ours. We had a pretty good time, even considering they blocked the dangerous part of the walk off.
Sigh... That was why we went there!




Me and my bro at the little chapel.




Lost...




Mother was very glad about her detachable pant legs in the scorching heat.
















Parts of the walk was really fairytale like. This particular one was a Calvary and there some beautiful flowers at each of the crosses.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment