One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

I can pass this off as work right?

I have been debating things for a while now. Unsure whether to get a Wii or a Playstation or a NintendoDS or an Xbox. There are way too many choices. So.....

found this on google

I just couldn't resist once I had made up my mind and I have to say. If you are at all interested in getting this baby, then let me recommend it wholheartedly. 
Admitedly it is difficult to get around the controls at the beginning. Either because they give you the choice between touch or the actual buttons or because sometimes they don't give you the choice at all. So sometimes I'm scrambling to hold the controls correctly. 
However it sounds great, looks fantastic and even if I'm juggling the controls all of them work really well and are incorporated in the gaming experience perfectly. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment