One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Art of Jacek Yerka


Just found this intersting artist, Jacek Yerka and found all of these pictures on google. There are so many more different arworks of his that are absolutely brilliant. 
 



As a fantasy lover I just can't get enough of the subtle hints of fantasy indide of his more homely artworks.
 

1 comment:

  1. This Yerka guy is simply great. His creations are awesome, amazing and overwhelming. And they even show sense of humor :-)

    ReplyDelete