One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Mother!!!

Although this day has been one of not so great news and my own lack of talent. I was inspired by the talent of another, got a gift and of course, spoke with one of the most amazing women in the world. A woman who was born this very day, those few decades ago.


There are few people as lovely and friendly as my mother, and I know that she is the primary reason that our family is nothing like any other family in the world. There are no fights and no grudges when you are raised and loved by the loveliest of ladies.
So on the day she came into the world, I can't help but feel ever so grateful that she did.
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment