One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday's recommendation

I apologize in advance for what I am about to say... but I have been working so much that I have had no time to read these days and I am so tired right now this I can't even think of any books I've read in the past. (Especially considering that all my books are in a different country and I don't have the option to just browse through them and pick one to talk to you about.)

So I am going to leave you with this awesome short.

Watch it, enjoy it, probably download the amazing music afterwards (which they offer, I don't download anything illegally and don't see why people think that's OK...)

Here is the video of the short, Blood on my Name.






Got this image on their SoundCloud account, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment