One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

It's the New Year! I can say with complete certainty that this New Year will be one that I will remember, and I hope (and think with almost complete certainty again) that it will be a great one.

It had better be I guess with the end of the world coming up and all. I feel like this is happening all the time, don't you?

I can tell you that the New Year is starting off pretty amazing and that the class members that I will spending this year with are some of the greatest, actually I think the greatest I've ever had. So you can imagine why there is so much excitement coming from my general direction for the year to come.

There may be a boy involved in all of this happiness but let's not go into that just yet. 

In any case, I hope everyone else is having good premonitions for the year to come and that the New Year's celebrations were amazing (but no too crazy).

image from Google

I'm making my New Year's resolution a single simple one:
-Stay positive and happy through all the strife to come
-When stressed, take a step back, breathe and continue knowing that you'll make it

It's going to be a year jam-packed with school work and I am going to do the best I can to make it a fantastic one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment