One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The brilliance of VFS- an excited dedication

found this logo on Google

Ah I am such a fan of my school! I know it's just the beginning and the stressful times are yet to come but I just need to mention how lucky I feel to be going to a school where there are literally:

NO teachers I do not like.
NO classes I don't look forward to
NO projects I look at and just wish I could crawl into a hole
(Note: this happened with maths portfolios in the past)

But there:
ARE teachers I look forward to seeing and talking to
ARE classmates that I appreciate and feel good working with
ARE moments where I want it to be time for class because I'm looking forward to working

Yes! You heard me right! Looking forward to working! 
 Even the more tedious jobs! 

I've had Intro to Game Audio and Intro to Post Audio Editing in the two days back to school and every time I have another class I keep saying, I love doing this, I love doing that. I can't wrap my mind around all the things I like about this business.

Alright, excited moment has been vented.

No comments:

Post a Comment