One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, January 9, 2012

The beauty of a piece

I'm going to write this post in the middle of a thought that is coursing through my mind. One that often develops when I find myself reading a particularly good book or thinking on some great idea a person many years ago thought of with a mind many times more developed than mine. 

There is nothing in this world that inspires me, enthralls me, brings me to a place that the emotion is so great that it can not possibly be contained in my body and must be released in some manner; either by screaming or crying or whatever means of expression are at your disposal and in your abilities to use... I have a boundless admiration for people that can achieve this kind of emotion.

It does not matter what it is, it doesn't matter if I like it or anyone else likes it for that matter, but to have a feeling of absolute and utter love for something is an emotion that you should treasure. Something that you can never give up or throw away. I am envious of those who can experience it and I am so very happy that they exist.

So for you who is able to express and feel in this way. I send the kindest regards and my pure, unadulterated admiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment