One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Work, Work, Work





Sigh... So much work and so little classes. Actually there is only one class. One single class. That gives me homework. The screenplay writing class only asks me to make up stories and I do that whenever I sit down and have a little daydream about how great life would be IF... If is such a powerful word isn't it? What if?
In any case. I came back from a wonderful weekend at home and a lovely day with my Mother celebrating my birthday this Monday! First birthday with my mummsy since I went to study in SF two years ago! Upon coming back however I found myself with two editing projects that I didn't know my friends were planning on giving me. Ah well I had a lot of fun with them. So why am I complaining!? Because I have just spent my whole Friday making decorations for the Halloween party I am throwing tomorrow? Maybe. But sewing is a treat as well and I finally fixed the zipper on my bag! (or added one since there wasn't one there to begin with)
Well better get back to it!
I will make sure to keep you up with the insanities of one of my favorite holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment