One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My back... It hurts...





Studying in America I, naturally, found myself in an apartment for two years before I transferred to Paris. In all logic, I bought furniture and then as a progression of that same logic I bought stuff to put in, cover and generally surround this furniture.
Five months ago I had this aforementioned 'stuff & furniture' to my parents house, in the South of France. The movers then managed to, as well as take an incredible amount of time to actually bring my stuff and furniture, deliver it right after I had left for Paris to stay there until the next vacation. Thus I found myself, after one day of orientation... again, riding my way down to the South on a high speed train. Where for joy, the boxes were waiting.
On a positive note my bed -tempur-pedic- from America that I got priced off, is now resting in my room and I am resting as well, on it, and very well. My bed in Paris is springy and has the unfortunate side effect of piercing my ribs...
To sum up I have been lugging around boxes and filling my room with all the stuff from my apartment in America. I am, personally, impressed since I fit everything in a room that was already full and it had come from a one bedroom apartment.
Isn't it important to be proud of ourselves just once and a while for a silly little thing like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment