One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday's recommendation

It's Monday again, where do the weeks fly off to?

So recommendations have come again,
My recommendation for today is:

The Color of Snow
by Kate Fenton




This is an adorable story about a painter that loses her inspiration and decides to find it in the depths of what she thinks is the wilderness, in the Yorkshire Moors. She meets a fisher as she searches for anything that might inspire a pretty picture, secretly searching for any kind of company other than the memory of the messy love she has left back at home in London, and befriends him. Soon she finds herself in the twist and tangle of the countryside family and love battles. The real question is, will something or someone inspire the painting that she so longs to create?

No comments:

Post a Comment