One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Month of Music: Day 30

Day 30 – My favorite song at this time last year

Oh my gosh! Last day of the Month of Music. That settles it... time must have just started moving faster. There is no possible other explanation like lots of work and having a good time and spending time with a great Boy that makes me lose track of time... None whatsoever! 

  So much talk of favourites! If you ask me there is too much favouritism on this list and that is a term, if you ask me, that should not be associated to the amazing world of music.
But let's see..... What was I listening to the most......

During the Summer vacation we drove around Canada, or the other side of Canada than where I am, so with the lovely french canadians. We had a lot of fun, just my mother and I, going for walks and kayaking through Fjords.

Anyways, while we were driving we were listening to my CD of Music for the Busy Housewife. One of the songs is a personal favourite because there is so much heart in it. And I really try to live my life this way.

Smile by Nat King Cole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-WqFUnqhSc

It's a great way too look at the good days and the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment