One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Month of Music: Day 11 and 12

Day 11- A song from my favourite band

Day 12- A song from a band I hate

Wow..... That's..... Impssible. I don't have a favourite band....
And a band I hate either.....

Well this isn't my favourite of all time but I can say that it is definitely on my top played songs on computer and Iphone.

Winter Winds by Mumford and Sons
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-nYA5BWDA

And I can't really say that I have her music, just because of this one song, but be it either because of being overplayed or just because the song is so damn repetitive as is much of her music nowadays and even before.


Umbrella by Rihanna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iQRXuAo6Eg

I do feel bad for listing this one however (I really can't think of anything else, I'm quite worn out with all the work that has been going on over on this end), just because it has given birth to really good remakes.
Such as the Baseballs version that I adoooore and this bizarre Russian fold version. So great.

No comments:

Post a Comment