One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Month of Music: Day 13

A song that is a guilty pleasure

Sooooo if you've seen Bridget Jones, the first movie, then you know the scene I'm talking about when she's singing alone in her bedroom with wine and dancing up and down the couches.
Now I actually have a couple songs I dance around to but this is the one from the actual movie and the one that most people don't seem to genuinly like.

All by Myself by Jamie O'Neal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbMfA-aFFe0

Though I should specify that I don't get drunk and do it depressingly. Just for the pure fun of going crazy all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment