One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Month of Music: Day 18

A song that I wish I heard on the radio

Considering I don't actually listen to the radio, I don't think I can answer this honestly. I mean when I do catch it in the stores or a bus or something I'd rather hear something new and discover new music and such.
So in the spirit of discovering new music. Boy just showed me this song and so, acting as a radio station should, I will share something new to me, with you.

Is This Bar Open 'Till Tomorrow by The Mahones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGuHzfqgCcE

Irish music just makes me want to dance around everywhere I go. And though the subjects aren't usually merry the beat always is.
Those Irish know what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment