One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hospitals and ridiculous notions

So I will get back on track with the music. I swear it!
This weekend I was unfortunately rushed to the hospital by Boy because my chest had been hurting for 3 hours straight (and not just a small pain). When we got to the hospital and they checked my heartbeat it was at a good 105 bpm (beats per minute).
Thankfully my heart is great and pumping fantastically but they xrayed my lungs and found some fluid going wonky and now I'm on antibiotics.
Such is life I suppose.

But the music will come!


No comments:

Post a Comment