One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Month of Music: Day 16

A song that I used to love but now hate

Just as a forward to that. I don't actually hate anything really. I could always listen to something even if I wasn't particularily fond of it. I just wouldn't enjoy the experience as much.

Beautiful Day by U2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

I think everything by U2 was drastically overplayed when I was younger and still half the time now.
I'm still not sure if I liked them or if I just wanted to have something in common with my older brother who really liked them. But as it stands now, I don't care much for them. Or at least not since "The Joshua Tree".

No comments:

Post a Comment