One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Month of Music: Day 28

Day 28 – A song that makes me feel guilty

I was in a relationship before. Quite a while ago when I actually count the years. It was a nasty ending to a crippling arrangment and my self esteem took a punch to the gut and dropped to its knees.
Though it can be argued that when a person strays, they are to blame for straying, but I never argued that point with him. Because in some aspect I must have had a hand in that.
I've gotten to a point that it's all in the past and I can laugh about it but at the time I was feeling broken and this song made me feel like it could all be my fault. 

Always on my Mind by Michael Bublé
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSI8TSl17Gc

No comments:

Post a Comment