One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Missing the little things

I'm on vacation for a week at the moment. I do like the rest but I'm already starting to feel a little bored. It's strange to go from working all the time to no work at all. Thankfully I recieved an email from the Game department at my school about a game collaboration I'm doing with a group of game designers over there.
I'm going to be creating the sound for their final game and couldn't be more excited about it! The only unfortunate side is that it is a full game with lots of sound and I'm the only person that it completely on my own in desinging all the sound for the full game. Everyone else is in groups of two.
I'm going to need to call on all of my organization skills to get everything going smoothly and keep my game friends happy. But I am quite excited.

Ever find yourself missing the little things in life? I feel like that is what I miss most of all about my home. And it's usually when I'm bored that I realize these things.

I miss finding my kitty in bizarre sleeping positions. Strange no?


But how could you resist the cuteness of it all????

No comments:

Post a Comment