One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Back with a vengeance

 I have been gone for so long! I miss writing! But I'm back now and my lovely sets gave me some pretty pictures to share with all.
While I get all of that sorted out I'll share something I am actually kind of proud of.

So without further ado here is a project that I made using the Kontact sampler in Pro Tools, I only used the sound of my voice making the noises, Eee, Ssss, Shhh, Var, Gor, Ing, Myu and a couple other nondescript sounds.

Sampling Project

No comments:

Post a Comment