One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

2nd Shoot at VFS


So this was one of the film students apartments and our first set for the second shoot. 
 


Look at these fantastic lobby areas. Such a nice place. 
 


R was very upset with how small the apartment was. And he was right, we were practically sitting on top of each other, all of us watching the actors who somehow managed to make the room look bigger. 
 


Pug not Drugs with a godly shine behind him. 


And below is our 2nd set. 
A restaurant actaully right outside Boy's house. Small world.



J darling with his dazzling smile. 
 


Yes the sound department does wait around a lot. Even more than alot actually...
 


Water tower! 
 

Such a lovely lane. It really makes me think of a newspaper boy's route in all those old fashioned movies.

And this was the last set.
 

Just the camera crew setup and below the grip doing his duty. 
 

All in all it was a pretty great shoot with a crew that didn't really get along with each other but got along with us just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment