One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

3d and 4th day of the first shoot


The grips setting up lights for the kitchen scene. 
 

Zoran, drumming our boredom away to a good beat.


It was a really nice kitchen.


Our set-up.
For those who don't know, it takes sound about 2 minutes to get set up and then we wait about 2-3 hours for the camera and lights and all that jazz. 


A big boat full of woodchips sailing by the set.



And the last day of our first shoot we were underground.


On top is the movie lighting, below is the normal lights.


Juan was tired as hell.
Which then resulted  in us pulling out the Leme Cam app on my Iphone.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you are sharing this. I'll have to try and locate you on Twitter as well. I consider myself a Twitter neophyte though.

    Keep posting.

    --Feisty Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've have a tweet link at the bottom of the blog if you'd like. Though I am quite new to the whole experience as well and end up mostly just posting pictures and links to new blog posts.

    Thank you btw :)

    ReplyDelete