One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

I always liked that quote (title), but I always felt that during the worst of times it would be difficult to appreciate it as the best of times at the same time. I realize that he was talking about a period of time and not an actual event taking place in a small moment.
Well this sentence has a completely new meaning to me, because these past few weeks have been the best of times and the worst of times.



As can be seen in the records of this blog, there has been a bit of a drop out in the last few weeks in posts. And there is no good reason like, vacations, lots of school work (though I have been doing a lot of that as well) and/or family time. I don't like venting on people, it makes me feel ridiculous, so I'm sending this out into the cosmic void of the internet where people can ignore it if they don't want to listen and then don't feel rude or anything when it happens (I tip my hat to you as you're mouse hovers over the close tab or go back one page button, thanks for stopping by).

Without going too much into the details. It has been the worst of times, because you always start with the bad so that you finish on a good note, in my classroom. I have moved around from country to country my whole life, a couple of times while I was on this blog as well, but never have I felt as secluded as the last weeks.
In my class there is one boy/man, boy because of the way he behaves, man because he is twice my age. And every one in my class falls in line with him. I don't mind this ordinarily and I can live with the fact that this boy/man makes a mockery of the way I live my life. But last week the whole class followed him in hate towards one teacher, a teacher that I quite like. It all turned pretty rough and now that everything has blown over, there is a bitter taste in the air between all my classmates and me. The girl who did not follow. I think it's extra bitter because all of the teachers and department heads know that I did not follow and therefore are talking to me about these problems and all the others in the class feel like they are being looked at badly. Which is true in their case (in mine the teachers only talk to me because I am class rep) but you have to live with the consequences of your actions.
 Suffice it to say, I am feeling very lonely in this country that isn't even one that I have ever lived in before and no one in my class to really talk to.

 I'm keeping this light hearted with Lilo & Stitch awesomness

It has also been the best of times because, and to keep his name to myself I'll just call him what I call him usually, Boy has been around.
I don't like leaning on people but Boy and I have been bouncing off of each other as he is on the middle of doing his finals and was feeling very very stressed so I tried to keep him aloft and being able to spend time with him made me feel better.
His whole class is also comprised of some great gentlemen. I could argue that this best of times can become worst of times once again because they are all graduating next week. But I am living by the day to take full advantage of Boy.

 This is probably an entertaining notion but in this image Boy is probably the cat and I am the dog

*Sigh* That's all. I apologize for this but man it feels good to write it all down. It makes it all more distant and easier to deal with.
Do any of you have difficulties venting to people? Or are having troubling times?
If so I'm sending you a *smile* and a *hug*. Just because they're lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment