One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

1st and 2nd Days Shooting: First Set

Here are my classmates and I feeling the cold and suffering the waiting on our first day on set.

The film students we had to work with were... slow to say the least and we had to make sure we always had some form of entertainment with us.


This is a storage facility near my house, I was glad for the proximity but it was.... Aww screw it, it was pretty darn cold down there. 
I actually had to sit with my legs in a super warm bathtub the whole night after spending a day shooting there because my legs would not and would not warm up. Thank god the bath did its job and I didn't get sick. 



Juan is working hard. 

Annd I'm still trying to wake up properly. 


The set that we were working on was actually one of the film student's jam spaces. 


A brilliant and well organized sound setup. 



Trying to get warm with coffee. 


Day 2!


Zoran showing off his brillaint, finger-pointing, mixing skills. 


Yes film sets make you look liek a refugee, its not all fame and glory my friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment