One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Back from the dead (or so it would seem)

My dear dear blog, it has been so very long! *dusts off cobwebs*
I have the pleasure to say that I have passed my year in Vancouver Film School with flying colors! Huzzah! Those last terms were a handful and unfortunately the blog got the cut over everything else. And my reading took a fair blow to the... do books have guts?
In any case! I am finito! Just finished organizing all my paperwork, my diploma and transcripts away into my lovely new folder, in my lovely new living room, in my lovely new house!
Yes I have moved to Main Street. What is impressive you ask? I had a lease that finished and I moved, what's so great about that?
Well even though it has been a thousand years bloggy dear, and I had just started seeing the Boy around about the time I slowed my writing here, I have officially moved in with my boyfriend!
Way too excited about it? Nonsense.
Although just before and after graduating I spent quite a bit of time here anyways and I felt at home then, I have the feeling it hasn't really sunk in just because I don't even realize it.
You know when you feel so comfortable with someone nothing needs to be a big deal and everything is a nice moment.

I'm not sure how the boy feels but I know for sure he is happy as a fiddle right now just because of one little newcomer.

Say hello to Dr. Harleen Quinzel!
(We're nerds, deal with it.)


She is possibly the sweetest little rat I have ever known. And the Boy is already so in love with her I had to have a serious talk with him to stop him from bringing her to his work.
(i.e. A restaurant. They don't really like rats there.)

More info about moving in is coming up!
I'm back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment