One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Work Permits and the things we are allowed to do with them

It has been sent out! Huzzah!
I am finally, now waiting, for a work permit that will allow me to get my first ever job in Ca-na-da! I'm overly excited! I kid you not, I don't even mind taking a random job just to be able to get some money in the door. That's how excited I am about this!
OK. I might admit, I have been.... A little bored.
Mostly just when the Boy isn't around.
And OK, I'll admit that he's gotten another offer for a full time job that he really needs right now.
So yes! Fine! I'm bored and love to do any kind of work!
I'm that person that folds laundry for fun and organizes the books and DVDs because she likes how easy it is to find them afterwards and they look so pretty when they're all neat.

But also if I get a job and a bit of an income, then I won't have to depend on my parents for everything anymore. That, above all else, is something that I would really be proud of.
It'll also bring me that much closer to moving to Montreal. Something the Boy and I have been talking about.

So yes. Ex-ci-ted!

ps: don't you love Fall colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment