One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's...It's been so long

I feel like it's one of those moments, like when you've just moved into an old house with lots of character and (as the laws of moving in state) you're running around exploring every inch of it. This of course is called exploring but it's really just you trying to find something special and magical about your new house.
Coming back here after being gone so long and working on so much stuff is like finding a long lost attic full of the things you didn't remember were there. Like rediscovering the house you left behind and remembering that there was so much you had left there.
My posts are dust covered boxes of past experiences.
This might seem ridiculous because it hasn't been that long. But in internet time it's been decades!

Let me show you what I have been staring at since our seperation blog.


Luckily I've had the pleasure of sitting next to this gentleman here, who is one of the best dilaogue mixers to mix with. Just a treat really.


No comments:

Post a Comment